Whether it’s drugs, alcohol, gambling, sex or any other addiction, it can have a serious impact on your physical health and emotional well being.
Some symptoms may include anxiety, panic attacks, depression, stress, deteriorating relationships, poor work performance and difficulties with sleeping, eating or concentration.
If you feel that something that was just a ‘bit of fun’ at the weekend is now turning into more of a dependence or a bad habit or your health is suffering or you are spending more money & time than you wish, then maybe you would benefit from speaking to one of our counsellors.
We can help you:
- Understand the causes of your addiction
- Look at the thoughts, feelings and behaviours that contribute to addiction
- Gain insight into emotional triggers that cause cravings
- Work on strategies for Relapse Prevention
- Help you set your own realistic goals to stop or reduce the behaviour
We have a counsellor on our team experienced in helping clients with addiction issues, who is an Accredited Counsellor with the Federation of Drug and Alcohol Professionals.