Most couples go through difficult periods during the course of their relationships.
- Is communication an issue?
- Are you really listening to each other?
- Do you share your feelings?
- Are you still meeting each other’s needs?
- Have feelings of anger, jealousy and resentment led to violence and abuse?
- Has there been a loss of intimacy?
- Has infidelity led to trust issues?
- Have work, financial or family problems got in the way and caused you both added stress and anxiety?
- Have you just drifted apart or fallen out of love and feel your relationship needs enriching?
If you are having a tough time, it can be helpful to share your problems with a qualified relationship counsellor in a neutral and non-threatening environment. Together you will be able to explore problem areas and seek to bring about change and find a positive way forward.